For those who are planning to attend the AWAN-Afrika’s 1 st Continental Conference and #VALUE4HER B2B Fair, between the 12th – 13th June 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya, this note is to provide you with necessary information.
- Delegates interested in attending the conference will be responsible for their travel and accommodation. However, would you require a recommendation letter to assist in raising funds via sponsorship, it will be available upon request.
- For those delegates that have filled up the questionnaire and have been selected to attend the #Value4Her B2B Fair, will be notified of their logistics in due course.
Nairobi is a conference Hub in East Africa and AWAN-Afrika has selected three (3) hotels and negotiated prices as below;
NOTE: As make your reservation, remember to indicate you are attending the AWAN-Afrika Annual Conference and #VALUE4HER B2B Fair to get negotiated prices
- Radisson Blu– (Conference venue)
- Standard Room-$175 BB
- Business Room- $245 BB- Includes free access to the business lounge
- Hillpark Hotel
- Standard Room-$80 BB
- Methodist Guest House Resort
- Twin Standard Room-$ 100 BB (Sharing)
- Single Standard Room- $70 BB
ALL AFRICAN citizens are eligible for Visas on arrival, however the cost depends on passport nationality. You can also obtain Visa online, kindly visit the following links Visa on arrival: https://www.nairobi-airport.com/visa_on_arrival_kenya.php
Online Visa Payment: http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html.
Kenya airport authority port health
Please click this link for your vaccination requirement https://www.kaa.go.ke/airports/airport-
For delegates landing at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport: on arrival, please proceed to the exit and look for the sign for your Hotel Transport. In order for us to arrange transport, you are requested to send us your travel itinerary by 15th May 2019 otherwise you will pay for your own transport to the hotel. Please also note that there are UBER services available. During the event, transport to the conference venue in the morning from selected hotel and evening from the conference venue to the selected hotel will be provided.
($250 per year)
|Free 2 days||Free conference (2 coffee-breaks + Lunch/day)
Free training (Hackathon & Master class)
Free entry to award recognition Gala dinner
Free entry for networking cocktail
Subsidized exhibition space
Opportunities to participate in other events & training throughout the year
$330 for 2 days
|$ 150 – conference
$ 50 – Gala dinner
$ 50 – cocktail
$ 80 – Training/Masterclass
|3 X 3||$250|
|3 X 6||$400|
NB: The booking should be done during registration as space is limited.
The weather in Nairobi in June is expected to be cold and cloudy with temperature from 11 o c- 25 o c. Please carry something warm.
Contact the organizers
Should you need further information, please feel free to contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NB: To be eligible to attend the conference, follow either of the links below and submit your details.